Friday evening... Friday night is aproaching... "Should I stay or should I go" as the song says. Not enough money to spend a good night or at least there won't be enough for the following weeks. Live is expensive, it always has been. I can either choose to have fun in the numerous clubs and pubs in the heart of this awesome city, drinking, singing, screaming and so on, or just stay home in the company of Jack, Jim, Jonnie...whoever fancies a boring night. However catching up with the 2000 pages of programming and economics might not be boring if done properly. How about the latest hits of Dan Balan, Rehab and Remedy PR? What about those friends on skype that are just waiting for me to come home to throw an enormous party? Loads of stuff to do here... Guess will now start with Jack's addictive taste and the New Moon production. Thank you Roni, for showing me this awesome saga - first the books, now the movies.
The rest... there's time tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment